Friday, August 17, 2007
Well the HSM2 CD came out on tuesday and i made sure I bought it. I didnt upload it earlier cause I didnt have internet but now I do so im downloading it. I am downloading the individual links as well as the whole album in on post. You can download which ever you perfer
Download: "What Time Is It?"
Download: "Fabulous"
Download: "Work This Out"
Download: "You Are The Music In Me"
Download: "Humuhumunukunukuapua'a"
Download: "I Dont Dance"
Download: "I Gotta Go My Own Way"
Download: "Bet On It"
Download: "Everyday"
Download: "All For One"
Download: "You Are The Music In Me Reprise"
Download: "High School Musical 2 Special Edition Disc 1"
Comments will be greatly appricited
 
posted by Ultimate HSM Online at 3:02 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At August 22, 2007 at 11:05 AM, Blogger Honeychildd

Hey I didnt know they released a collector's edition.Can you tell me what's on it :)! I may go out and buy this one.